Monday, June 5, 2017

Zombies?

We ended up with this sticker at our house recently, and I'm not sure where it came from. I'm also not sure what I'm going to do with it. Obviously, I'm probably going to stick it, but where?

I could put it on something out in my shop.

I'm not redneck enough to put it on my vehicle. Well, I guess I could put it on my Civic, but really--an old Honda Civic on a Zombie Apocalypse Response Team? What am I going to do, drive them out of town in a safe manner while explaining my mileage? I know--I could put it on my truck! No, it's not the right look either. My truck isn't lifted 24" over stock and riding on oversized tires. It has no Yosemite Sam mudflaps hanging across the back, and there is no gun rack in the window (if rednecks still even use gun racks any more). It looks more "grandpa" than redneck.

No, I don't have a good vehicle for this sticker. I could "bless" someone else's car in a parking lot, but of course I would never harm anyone else's property. Besides, I can't run worth a shit anymore. I'd probably be spotted by the owner, and they'd find my body a week later, crumpled up in the parking lot along with the sun-faded, flattened Starbucks cups that litter the ground.

Ooh, wait--the Harley! Hmm. No. While it does have a look that would compliment such a fine sticker, I'm not really a sticker person. Besides, if it were on a bike, it should be one ridden by someone that looks like Randall Tex Cobb did in the movie Raising Arizona.

I could take it to work and find a good spot for it. Now that I think about it, it does sorta speak "Boeing" somehow.

Or, I could put it on something out in my shop. 

No comments: