Friday, June 24, 2016

~Blink~

I wish I could just ~blink~ myself like Jeannie (yes, that Jeannie). Where would I go?

I don't think it would be so much a matter of where I went, but when how often I ~blinked~!

I would blink myself into southern Utah and walk that long, straight road that goes south into Monument Valley while the sun is coming up. Then I would ~blink~ myself to Paris and sit in the morning sun at a sidewalk cafe and have coffee and breakfast. Then I might want to ~blink~ myself to the island of Socotra to wander among the Baobab and the Dragons Blood trees. Perhaps a ~blink~ to Moscow's Red Square before lunch. Did someone say lunch? I think I'll go to Sicily for pizza and beer! I might sit upon a rocky spire in the of Huangshan Mountains of China and take an afternoon nap...

Oh, the possibilities...

No comments: