Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A New Face!

I haven't posted anything in my blog in so long I had almost forgotten about it. I figured it's time. I'm going big on this post: I'm actually renaming the blog!

I don't think I ever really liked the name of the blog when I first created it. "Return to Solitude" just never really felt right. Just the fact that I thought about it almost every time I went into the blog to read or write a post tells me there was an unease with my choice. Somewhere in the background of my brain something festered. So, here we go.

No more somber-looking blog with a downer-sounding blog name. I'm going with something more...

Generic?!

Yup. From this day forth, I'm going with plain ol' "The Edgewood Years." New name, new look, and yet--the same old shit.

Doesn't that sound poetic?

No comments: